Posts Tagged ‘Cappex Recess!’
In this Thursday feature, we will suggest a topic or question and ask you to submit a short essay, say, about 200-400 words about that subject that provides thoughtful advice to your classmates based on your experience.
Here are the rules:
1. Post your submission to the comment section below.
2. Submissions will be be open for 3 days.
The winning submission’s author will:
3. Receive a Cappex cap
4. Be featured on our blog as a guest blogger as well as our Facebook page.
See last week’s winners’ guest feature:
3 Students Give Their Advice on Campus Visits – yes, there were multiple winners last week!
We know you all have amazing things to say and share with your peers. So here’s your chance.
Choosing a major
What is the best way to go about choosing a major? What are the do’s and don’ts when it comes to declaring a major? How important is a college major? What does your major mean or eventually mean to you?
We’re excited to hear what you have to say!
Register on Cappex
Create a free profile and...
- Discover more than $11 billion in scholarships and merit aid
- Get your college matches and see which colleges want you
- Instantly see your admissions chances for getting into the college of your dreams
Search our Blog
Before Leaving for College
Helpful College Tips
High School Tips
Majors and Minors
News and Announcements
Scholarships and Financial Aid
White Board Friday