Posts Tagged ‘Cappex Recess!’
In this Thursday feature, we will suggest a topic or question and ask you to submit a short essay, say, about 200-400 words about that subject that provides thoughtful advice to your classmates based on your experience.
Here are the rules:
1. Post your submission to the comment section below.
2. Submissions will be be open for 3 days.
The winning submission’s author will:
3. Receive a Cappex cap
4. Be featured on our blog as a guest blogger as well as our Facebook page.
See last week’s winners’ guest feature:
3 Students Give Their Advice on Campus Visits – yes, there were multiple winners last week!
We know you all have amazing things to say and share with your peers. So here’s your chance.
Choosing a major
What is the best way to go about choosing a major? What are the do’s and don’ts when it comes to declaring a major? How important is a college major? What does your major mean or eventually mean to you?
We’re excited to hear what you have to say!
Register on Cappex
Create a free profile and...
- Discover more than $11 billion in scholarships and merit aid
- Get your college matches and see which colleges want you
- Instantly see your admissions chances for getting into the college of your dreams