a current student here
1. Don't let this campus' size fool you. This place has got connections all over the world, and because you can get to know your professors very easily, you can find those connections fast.
2. Don't let the price tag fool you, either. Concordia offers automatic scholarships for anyone (including international students) with a GPA between 3.0 and 4.0 and a SAT score above 1000. If your GPA is 3.9 or 4.0, make SURE you apply for the Presidential Scholarship. You could get full tuition paid.
3. If you come here, plan to take at least one trip abroad. Don't put that on your maybe list. Study abroad isn't your only option either... Concordia is well-regarded for its missions trips... and the cherry on top, the Around-the-World Semester.
4. Freshmen can't have cars on campus, but make a friend who has one. Public transportation is pretty slim.
5. Know that Concordia is a Dry Campus. Go off-campus if you need alcohol that badly, but don't return to campus drunk.