|Institution Type:||Private not-for-profit|
|Campus Setting:||Rural area, on fringe of an urban area|
|Highest Degree Offered:||Master's|
|Level of Institution:||Four or more years|
The Mission of Hodges University is to offer Associate, Baccalaureate and Graduate degrees as well as other programs which enhance the ability of students to achieve life or career objectives.
To achieve its Mission, Hodges University supports the following principles:
• Hodges University is a teaching institution which emphasizes the practical application and advancement of knowledge in career programs.
• Hodges University encourages scholarly activity among its faculty.
• Hodges University primarily focuses on the needs of adult learners.
• Hodges University provides contemporary and experiential delivery systems, including distance learning.
• Hodges University is an educational resource for the Southwest region of Florida by providing programs and services to the community.
• Hodges University encourages cultural diversity.