Merit Scholarships Available:
|Alumni Fine Arts Scholarships||$10,000 - $15,000||Y|
|Alumni Scholarships||$5,000 - $18,000||Y|
|International Merit-based Scholarships||$3,000 - $18,000||Y|
Colleges like Illinois Wesleyan University are working hard to make tuition affordable to deserving students.
Use our tool to get a quick guess about your actual costs and links to tools to get an even better estimate directly form the college.
|98%||of students receive aid|
|20%||get federal aid ($4,647 avg)|
|24%||get state aid ($4,754 avg)|
|97%||get institn'l aid ($15,690 avg)|
|66%||get loans ($7,032 avg)|
Future projections are based on past four years' data averaging 4.08% annual change in in-state tuition and fees and 4.08% change in out-of-state tuition and fees. Amounts shown are estimates only and not guaranteed. For a better estimate, contact the college directly.
Annual Aid Awarded
|Average Amount||Percent Awarded|
|Grant or Scholarship Aid||$17,668||97%|
|Federal Grant Aid||$4,647||20%|
|Other Federal Grants||$926||18%|
|Institution Grant Aid||$15,690||97%|
|State Grant Aid||$4,754||24%|
Financial Aid Timeline
|Financial aid priority deadline:||-|
|Financial aid deadline:||March 1|
|College will notify student of financial aid decisions on or about:||-|
|Student must reply to financial aid decision by:||-|
Does Illinois Wesleyan University offer...
|Tuition Payment Plan?|
|1312 N Park St|
|Bloomington, IL 61702-2900|
|Out of State||$1,138|
Illinois Wesleyan's admissions and financial aid offices are working very close with me to try and make the university affordable. I am very pleased with the ending cost for the university and am pleasantly surprised at how helpful everyone has been.» Read More
While IWU is pricey, it's a big bank for your buck. The Pre-Med program has a 90% acceptance rate to medical school to first time applicants which is well above the 40-50% national average. In a recent survey, 95% of nursing students had a job 3-6 months after graduation (the other 5% went on to grad school). If you stay in your program IWU is known to be a rigorous school and your education will take you places.» Read More