Mission College’s first priorities are student learning and success.
The College serves the ever changing educational and economic development needs of Santa Clara, Silicon Valley, and the larger community, and seeks to develop community leaders who can participate responsibly in a democratic society and become global stewards in a dynamic world economy.
To accomplish its mission, the College:
• Provides transfer, degree, and certificate programs in lower division arts and sciences; community, career, and vocational education; and educational opportunities in basic skills and English as a Second Language;
• Systematically assesses, evaluates, and improves student learning, educational programs, and student support services;
• Maintains an organizational culture that engages in continuous learning and uses the results of systematic assessment and evaluation to inform decision making, allocate resources, and improve institutional policies and procedures;
• Provides comprehensive academic and technological resources; and
• Provides a variety of culturally enriching Read more… experiences that embrace the diversity of the College community.
|Campus Setting:||Rural area, on fringe of an urban area|
|Highest Degree Offered:||Associate's|
|Level of Institution:||At least 2 but less than 4 years|