As a member of the Technical College System of Georgia and a residential institution of higher education, it is the mission of South Georgia Technical College to prepare individuals for success in the workforce by providing accessible, high-quality associate of applied science degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, and non-credit programs and services that support the needs of citizens, businesses, and industries.
Statement of Purpose
To realize the distinctiveness of its mission, South Georgia Technical College is committed to:
* Providing a broad range of campus based and on-line instructional credit courses that lead to an associate of applied science degree, diploma, or technical certificate of credit as well as non-credit course offerings and services which support workforce development
* Supporting learner success through quality student services
* Promoting economic development through partnerships with business, industry, government, and local communities
* Providing accessible educational facilities Read more… and state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Providing a qualified faculty and staff
* Providing administrative support through analysis, planning, and budgeting
Revised Date: October 2007
|Campus Setting:||Rural area, on fringe of an urban area|
|Highest Degree Offered:||Associate's|
|Level of Institution:||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
Looks like there are no "Am I Enjoying Being Here" reviews for South Georgia Technical College.
Have you been to this college? Take a moment to create an account with Cappex and tell us your thoughts. Rating this school will make you eligible to win the Cappex Reviews Scholarship!