Why choose Abertay University
- Abertay offers world-leading courses in Computer Arts and Computer Games Technology
- Abertay is ranked as the best university in Scotland for its environmental research
- Ranked No 1 in the UK for investment in IT
- Unique approach to studio-based learning and preparing you for the challenges of the work place
- Over 60 nationalities are represented in our student community
- We have a state-of-the-art library, fully networked for the digital age
- Over 1200 personal computers are available for student use - one of the highest proportions in the UK at a ratio of computers to students of 1:4
- We have an average of one lecturer for every 17 students
- Dedicated Career Development Staff helping you to make the most of your degree
How to Apply:
Applicants for undergraduate courses should normally apply through UCAS www.ucas.ac.uk.
Applicants for postgraduate courses should apply directly to the University preferably online. However, applications for both, undergraduate and postgraduate courses may also be submitted through our accredited agents or directly to the University by post/e-mail or during our in-country promotional/recruitment campaigns.
To make an application, the following need to be submitted:
- A completed and signed Overseas Application Form [obtain from one of our accredited agents or directly from the University] or to be filled in online.
- Attested photocopies of all educational certificates and transcripts (High School, College, University).
- 2 references or recommendation letters - Academic and/or work experience.
- Evidence of English language proficiency [IELTS or TOEFL].
- Two passport photographs.
- Statement of Purpose
- Photocopy of Passport.
Student Responses to Review Topic: Tips for Prospective Students
Looks like there are no "Tips for Prospective Students" reviews for University of Abertay Dundee .
Have you been to this college? Take a moment to create an account with Cappex and tell us your thoughts. Rating this school will make you eligible to win the Cappex Reviews Scholarship!