Adding Cappex to your Safe Senders list.
If you are not receving Cappex emails it is a possibality that your email client is mistaking them for spam. To resolve this issue you may need to add Cappex to your "Safe Senders" list.
- 1. Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right corner).
- 2. Click the "Junk E-Mail Protection" link (top of page).
- 3. Select the "Safe List" link (second from bottom).
- 4. Copy and paste into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain."
- 5. Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
- 1. Open your mailbox and click on contacts.
- 2. Select add contact.
- 3. Enter into the email field:
- 4. Click save
- 1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- 2. Wait for the "Address Book" window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- 3. Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
- 4. Paste into the "Other E-Mail" field.
- 5. Make our From address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box.
- 6. Click the Save button.
- 1. Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- 2. Click Add Contact.
- 3. Enter the address, , into the primary email dialog box.
- 4. Click Save.
- 1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
- 2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- 3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- 4. In the Add address, enter
- 5. Click OK.