Life is busy enough.
Cappex.com makes the process of finding the perfect college simple.
With all the things you have on your plate, who has time to wade through a million different college websites?
The fact is simple. There's a college out there that's just right for you, and Cappex, Your College Decision Headquarters™, makes finding it much simpler. With easy-to-use tools that quickly let you find colleges and scholarships, including:
- The What Are My Chances® Calculator that instantly tells you your chances of getting into your favorite schools
- College Profiles and Reviews for 3,000+ colleges
- College Matching to discover colleges that fit you best
- The Ultimate Scholarship Matching Tool where you get your matches from thousands of scholarships offered by top companies and organizations
- $11 Billion in Merit Scholarships offered by colleges around the country
Let others get bogged down with complicated sites and unfocused information. You've got the source that gives you all the info you need, all conveniently in one place. The resource more than 3 million students have trusted for their college decisions.
Your life is crazy-busy enough. With Cappex, at least your college search is under control. It's that simple.
MeritAid.com provides Cappex with comprehensive details about $11 billion in merit scholarships offered by colleges across the country. It is the first centralized website dedicated to matching students with merit-based scholarships from more than 3,000 colleges. Knowing what merit-based scholarships are available before students apply to colleges can help them make a more educated decision on where to apply.
Some Cappex and MeritAid.com benefits include:
- Simplifies college search
- Students control the process
- Students can connect with colleges based on their unique interests, academic accomplishments and needs
- Matches students to thousands of national and local scholarships
- Provides data on $11 billion in hard-to-find merit scholarships offered by thousands of colleges
For High School Counselors:
- Increases counselor effectiveness and efficiency
- Complements and supports counseling efforts - students are better prepared to have a meaningful conversation with counselors and parents
- Allows counselors to monitor student progress and learn about college opportunities quickly and easily
- Ensures students don't miss out on scholarship opportunities and helps them prioritize scholarship applications
For College Admissions Personnel:
- Allows you to spend your time and resources on your highest quality prospects
- Increases geographic, cultural and ethnic diversity on your campus
- Helps identify students you might otherwise miss
- Reaches high-achieving students by listing your merit aid scholarships
- Drives participation in your social media programs