Columbia College Hollywood
18618 Oxnard St
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Los Angeles High School Filmmakers Scholarship Fund
- Scholarship Description
- Eligibility requirements: Graduating High School Senior graduating in May or June; lives within commuting distance of Columbia College Hollywood; High School cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale; U.S. citizen or legal resident. FASFA application on file with Financial Aid Office showing a
maximum EFC = 2,000; Prior attendance at a Columbia College Hollywood Experience Day
(Open House) with your Parent or Guardian. Scholarships are awarded based on the following: financial need; quality of Film project, script, or reel submitted; participation in activities, internships, and work experiences related to the field of television production; honors, awards, and acknowledgments related to your past cinematic, academic, or extracurricular activities; all finalists will be interviewed.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Awards are renewable for four consecutive years provided the student maintains a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile