College of Coastal Georgia
One College Drive
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Camden Sheriff Endowment Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- The Camden Sheriff Endowment Scholarship was established in 2001 in memory of
deputies who lost their lives in the line of duty. The scholarship provides funds for
students at the College of Coastal Georgia who plan to enroll in the Criminal Justice field
or any other related field. Scholarship award amounts may vary. The award is dispersed
equally at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. This scholarship is awarded annually to students with financial needs who will be
attending College of Coastal Georgia to complete a degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, or any related field and is renewable up to one additional year. Scholarship applications will be accepted and considered for initial award during fall semesters. The deadline for scholarship applications is November 30 for freshman and March 1 for all other students. Applications received after the deadline will be retained as alternates.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Renewable for up to one additional year
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in a degree program pertaining to Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, or related fields; recipients must have financial need; minimum 2.5 high school GPA (freshmen); or minimum 2.5 college GPA (all other students). Applicants residing in Camden or adjacent counties will be given first priority.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile