The mission of Cincinnati Bible College & Seminary is to teach men and women to live by biblical principles and to equip and empower them with character, skills, insight, and vision to lead the church and impact society for Christ.
Type of School
Four or more years,
Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
Highest degree offered
Distance learning opportunities
Cincinnati Christian University Size
Enrolled full time
Enrolled part time
Cincinnati Christian University Student Body
Men enrolled full time
Women enrolled full time
American Indian/Alaskan Native
Cincinnati Christian University Admission Basics
Admissions office phone number
Open admission policy
Undergraduate Application fee
Cincinnati Christian University Admission factors
Admission test scores
Secondary school GPA
Secondary school rank
Secondary school record
Completion of college preparatory program
Neither required nor recommended
Formal demonstration of competencies
Neither required nor recommended
Cincinnati Christian University Admission statistics
Students submitting SAT
SAT 1 Verbal 25th percentile score
SAT 1 Verbal 75th percentile score
SAT 1 Math 25th percentile score
SAT 1 Math 75th percentile score
Students submitting ACT
ACT Composite 25th percentile score
ACT Composite 75th percentile score
Cincinnati Christian University Cost
In-State Tuition, Full-time Undergraduates
Out-of-state Tuition, Full-time Undergraduates
Books and Supplies
On-campus room and board
Off-campus room and board
Cincinnati Christian University Financial Aid
Students Receiving Aid
Receiving Federal Grants
Receiving Institutional Aid
Receiving Student Loans
Cincinnati Christian University Programs & Majors
Graduates in 2009/2010 academic year.
Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
This scholarship was established by the Cato Corporation in honor of Mr. Thomas E. Cato. This scholarship provides assistance for full-time or part-time transfer students of University.
Award: Contact Department
1. Full-time or part-time students pursuing courses of study leading to an undergraduate degree
2. Demonstrated financial need
3. Preference given to CPCC transfer students who were recipients of any Cato endowed scholarship funds while attending CPCC
4. Preference given to students who worked without pay in community service during their high school years prior to their enrollment at UNC Charlotte, or who are working without pay in some form of community service at the present time
5. Preference given to students who worked for pay after school or during the summer(s) during their high school years or prior to their enrollment at the University, or who are working for pay at the present time.
6. Students raised in communities in which the Cato Corporation has a market presence
1. Student should submit letter of interest to the Office of Student Financial Aid
2. Student should be sure to include information supporting the demonstration of items 3 and 4 and/or 5 from above
Deadline for consideration is March 31.
Number of Awards
Award Criteria Requirements:
Preference given to students who worked without pay in community service during their high school years prior to their enrollment at UNC Charlotte, or who are working without pay in some form of community service at the present time. Preference given to students who worked for pay after school or during the summer(s) during their high school years or prior to their enrollment at the University, or who are working for pay at the present time.
Cappex is the company behind CollegeGreenlight.com.
College Greenlight is a service provided by Cappex.com, a leading college search website that has relationships with hundreds of colleges nationwide and years of experience helping millions of students achieve their college dreams.