Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences
1003 Monroe Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Allied Health Alumni Scholarships
- Scholarship Description
- Established by Allied Health alumni, these scholarships are awarded annually to students based on financial need and professional goals as supported by an essay.
Eligibility Requirements include:
Cumulative BCHS GPA of at least a 2.75
Generic Allied Health Student enrolled in clinical Allied Health courses
An essay outlining professional goals, personal achievement and awards, and previous community service
Demonstrated Financial Need
Number of Awards: Variable
Annual Dollar Value: $1,000 ($500 Fall and Spring)
Each recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student, maintain a 2.75 cumulative grade point average at BCHS. This is a one-year award.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Each recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student, maintain a 2.75 cumulative grade point average at BCHS. This is a one-year award.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile