Jefferson College of Health Sciences
101 Elm Avenue SE
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Health Careers Foundation Scholarship/Loan Program
- Scholarship Description
- Deadline: April 1.
Obtain countersignatures of an Administrative level Personnel and the Director of Human Resources or Education at the same acute care hospital;
Be enrolled or plan to enroll full-time (12 credits or more) or part time for the upcoming academic year (fall and spring semesters);
In a course of study leading to a certificate, diploma, license, associate or bachelor's degree in one of the eligible healthcare fields listed at an accredited two or four year college, university, vocational technical school, nursing school, or an institution accredited by the appropriate state licensing health career board.
The course must provide the individual with entry-level position in the appropriate field.
Advanced degrees are not eligible unless they are required in order to enter and practice in the profession.
An original application must be completed with a current official transcript.
Fields of study eligible for this program are: Dietetics,
Physical Therapist Assistant,
Award Amount: varies.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Deadline: April 1.Be enrolled or plan to enroll full-time (12 credits or more) or part time for the upcoming academic year (fall and spring semesters).Fields of study eligible for this program are:
· Medical Records/Transcription/Coding
· Medical Technology
· Occupational Therapy
· Physical Therapist Assistant
· Radiological Sciences
· Respiratory Therapy
· Speech Pathology
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile