A $1,000 Scholarship Scholarship Criteria:
1. Student must be pursuing a degree in teacher education
2. Student must have an interest in creative writing
3. Recipient must be an undergraduate or graduate student
4. Recipient must be a fulltime student
5. Must be in good standing with the university
6. Preference goes to students that demonstrate great finanical need
1. Completed application
2. Original transcript(s) of all college/university credits not posted online
3. Copy of degree audit or professional university plan
4. A letter that addresses how you have met the criteria for the scholarship and outlining your community college and/or university achievements, scholarly and extra curricular activities, awards, participation in school/community service activities
5. Three letters of reference, two of which must be from A&M-Commerce professors
Recipient must send a thank you acknowledgement to the founder of the endowment through the Advancement Services Office.
Applications may be downloaded and filled out from the University Scholarship Website.
Number of Awards:
Three $1,000 scholarships will be awarded for the upcoming Fall semester.
Number of Awards
Award Criteria Requirements:
Student must be pursuing a degree in teacher education.
Cappex is the company behind CollegeGreenlight.com.
College Greenlight is a service provided by Cappex.com, a leading college search website that has relationships with hundreds of colleges nationwide and years of experience helping millions of students achieve their college dreams.