Appalachian Bible College
161 College Drive
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
- Scholarship Description
- Each scholarship and discount carries its own qualification requirements, but the following are conditions common to all ABC-sponsored assistance.
Awards are based on need and availability of funds.
All students must also apply for Pell Grant.
Scholarships are awarded only to full-time students.
Scholarships may no exceed the amount of the school bill.
No one may receive more than one ABC-based scholarship per academic year, with the only exception being the Scholastic Achievement Scholarship.
All who qualify for more than one scholarship, may receive the higher of the two.
Scholarship deadlines: June 15th for the Fall semester and December 1st for the Spring semester.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Scholarships are awarded only to full-time students, Scholarships may no exceed the amount of the school billAll who qualify for more than one scholarship, may receive the higher of the two, June 15th for the Fall semester and December 1st for the Spring semester.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile