University of Phoenix
Founded in 1976, University of Phoenix is dedicated to meeting the educational needs of working students. Now the largest private university in North America, we have more than 200 locations as well as a flexible online learning format available in most countries. Regardless of where or how you attend class, you'll receive a real-world education with real value. With convenient class locations, as well as online learning, University of Phoenix makes quality higher education highly accessible. Whether you're seeking an associate's, a bachelor's, a master's or a doctoral degree, we can help you reach your academic goals while you work—and much sooner than you might expect.
Iowa Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- Current members and alumni of Iowa Phi Theta Kappa are eligible to apply for the Iowa Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship of $2500. A total of $5,000 in scholarships will be awarded per academic year, to each of the fifteen Iowa Community College districts. Students will attend the University of Phoenix Online.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Iowa students only; Phi Theta Kappa graduates with an AA, AS, or AAS degree from an Iowa Community College; students must meet University of Phoenix requirements; a Phi Theta Kappa scholarship form (signed by the Phi Theta Kappa Advisor) must accompany the University of Phoenix application, by the deadlines indicated.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile