This scholarship is for students who have a sincere interest in an automotive career. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted into an associate's, bachelor's, or maters's program at an accredited college, university, or trade school within the United States at the time of application. Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate's program). Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and be US citizens or be in the United States on a Student Visa. All of the scholarships are based on financial need and the GPA requirement.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Parts and Warehousing Operations and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Precision Systems Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other