This scholarship is for college undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university (9 semester hours as an undergraduate or 6 semester hours as a post-graduate). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in accounting, business administration, finance, or criminal justice. This scholarship is open to students worldwide. The scholarship award includes a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $10,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- Business Statistics
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Commerce, General
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Credit Management
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations, Other
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Forensic Science and Technology
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Finance
- Juvenile Corrections
- Public Finance
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Cultural/Archaelogical Resources Protection
- Homeland Security
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other