This scholarship is for students who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a professional nursing degree program (bachelor's, graduate, associate's, or diploma) at accredited school of nursing located in the United States. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must begin classes no later than September 30; be free from any Federal judgment liens; be free from existing service commitments; not be delinquent on a Federal debt; and be US citizens (born or naturalized), nationals, or lawful permanent residents. After graduation, scholarship recipients will work for at least two years at an eligible Critical Shortage Facility (CSF). Preference is given to qualified applicants with the greatest financial need who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited undergraduate nursing program or master’s nurse practitioner program as full-time students.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing