This scholarship is for high school graduates who are planning to be cosmetology majors and/or enter the cosmetology profession. Scholarship funds awarded must be used in the year 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician