This scholarship is for high school seniors in the United States who are pursuing an animation-related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Animation-related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs: 3D Animation, 3D Graphics, Animation, Cartooning, Computer Animation, Design, Digital Art, Digital Design, Digital Media, Digital Video, Graphic Design, Electronic Art, Electronic Media, Entertainment Art, Film, Game Animation, Game Art, Game Design, Game Development, Game Management, Game Production, Illustration, Interactive Design, Motion Graphic Design, Multimedia, Simulation, Studio Art, Virtual Modeling, Visual Effects, Visual Communications, Web Animation, and Web Design. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a demonstrable record of academic success and have passion and drive for an animation and/or design-related career. Selection is based in high school academic performance combined with the application essay.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Graphic Design
- Information Technology Project Management
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster