This scholarship is for nursing students who are US citizens or legal permanent residents. There are two pools of eligible students. For the first pool - pre-professional - applicants must have been awarded a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and have no employment history as a nurse. These applicants must plan to enroll in a Direct Entry Master of Science in Nursing or Second Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program in the 2012-2013 academic year. For the second pool - professional - applicants must have been awarded an associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited college or university, hold a current and unrestricted RN license, and be authorized to practice in one of the 50 US states. These applicants must plan to enroll in an RN to BSN, MSN, DNP, or PhD in nursing program from a college or university in the 2012-2013 academic year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other