This scholarship is for graduate students who are involved in sheep and/or wool research in such areas as animal science, agriculture economics, or veterinary medicine. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have proof of graduate school acceptance in the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Comparative and Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Livestock Management
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Range Science and Management
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
Must be involved in sheep and/or wool research.