Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transgender, or a straight ally. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career in law enforcement. Applicants must be "out" to family, friends, and peers at an academy or law enforcement agency; be recognized as role models by their peers and supervisors; demonstrate use of the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics as a guide for decision making; and demonstrate the ability to graduate from a law enforcement training program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,000|
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Juvenile Corrections
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer (LGBTQ) or LGBTQ Ally