This scholarship is for military students currently enrolled in college and for children with a parent serving in a branch of the US Armed Forces. To apply, the applicant, a family member, or a friend can send a 200-word essay answering the question, "Why does the person you are nominating need the $2,500 military college scholarship?" This scholarship can only be used towards tuition or books at an accredited college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy