This scholarship is for students who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited LVN/LPN, RN degree (ADN or BSN), diploma, or RN-to-BSN program. Enrollment may be on a full-time or part-time basis and applicants must begin or have begun classes no later than January 31, 2014. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be US citizens or legal residents and their nursing program must be located within the 50 US states. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must watch an educational documentary and write an essay that addresses two given questions; see website for details.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other