Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for underrepresented minorities, such as African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Native-Americans, or Pacific Islanders. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be pursuing a degree in engineering, business, computer science, or physical science at a two-or four-year institution of higher learning. Applicants must live in one of the following 15 counties comprising the Kansas City metropolitan area: Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson, Buchanan, Cass, Lafayette, or Boone in Missouri; or Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Douglas, Shawnee, Jefferson, or Riley in Kansas. These scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned athletic and/or academic scholarships.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$750 - $3,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson, Buchanan, Cass, Lafayette, or Boone County, Missouri; or Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Douglas, Shawnee, Jefferson, or Riley County, Kansas
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Physical Sciences
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander