This scholarship is for underrepresented minorities, such as African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Native-Americans, or Pacific Islanders. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be pursuing a degree in engineering, business, computer science, or physical science at a two-or four-year institution of higher learning. Applicants must live in one of the following 15 counties comprising the Kansas City metropolitan area: Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson, Buchanan, Cass, Lafayette, or Boone in Missouri; or Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Douglas, Shawnee, Jefferson, or Riley in Kansas. These scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned athletic and/or academic scholarships.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$750 - $3,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson, Buchanan, Cass, Lafayette, or Boone County, Missouri; or Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Douglas, Shawnee, Jefferson, or Riley County, Kansas
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Physical Sciences
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander