These scholarships are for students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program relevant to medial practice management, including public health, business administration, health care administration, and related areas. These scholarships are not intended to support individuals pursuing degrees in medicine, physical therapy, nursing, or other clinically related professions. Multiple scholarships are available; see website for details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $5,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Health Aide
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies, Other
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Health Services Administration
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Health Unit Manager/Ward Supervisor
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- International Public Health/International Health
- Maternal and Child Health
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Health, General
- Public Health, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Health and Wellness, General
- Long Term Care Administration/Management
- Holistic Health
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing