This scholarship is for students in Tennessee and part of Kentucky who are entering the field of nursing as licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, or nurse practitioners or students entering the fields of pharmacy or physical therapy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate strong academic potential as evidenced by a transcript from the last school they attended, and examples of experience that demonstrate compassion for patients and families, such as a reference from someone they have helped or a supervisor who has witnessed their care and compassion. Preference may be given, in the case of comparable applications, to students from Hancock, Daviess, or Ohio counties in Kentucky.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Tennessee; or Hancock, Daviess, or Ohio County in Kentucky
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing