Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students in Tennessee and part of Kentucky who are entering the field of nursing as licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, or nurse practitioners or students entering the fields of pharmacy or physical therapy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate strong academic potential as evidenced by a transcript from the last school they attended, and examples of experience that demonstrate compassion for patients and families, such as a reference from someone they have helped or a supervisor who has witnessed their care and compassion. Preference may be given, in the case of comparable applications, to students from Hancock, Daviess, or Ohio counties in Kentucky.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Tennessee; or Hancock, Daviess, or Ohio County in Kentucky
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other