This scholarship is for dental students enrolled in a predoctoral program at an ADEA Member Institution. To qualify, applicants must demonstrate interest in advanced education, show commitment to pursuing an academic career in dental education, and be ADEA Individual Members.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
Must be committed to pursuing an academic career in dental education.