These scholarships are for students pursuing a career in avionics and/or aircraft maintenance through technical training and education at a learning institution. Multiple scholarships are available for high school seniors, college students, and vocational/technical students; see website for details and specific eligibility requirements. All scholarships require a GPA of 2.5 or higher and all scholarship monies must be used for the 2014-2015 school year.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $35,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician