Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors and graduates with an interest in a career as a heavy equipment technician. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have maintained a 2.0 GPA throughout high school and plan to attend a college or vocational-technology program that offers a diesel technology program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General