This scholarship is for high school seniors and graduates with an interest in a career as a heavy equipment technician. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have maintained a 2.0 GPA throughout high school and plan to attend a college or vocational-technology program that offers a diesel technology program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other