This scholarship is for college students who are enrolled full-time. To qualify, applicants must either be pursuing a certificate or two-year associate's degree in a construction-related program from an accredited school, or a bachelor's degree in construction management or a construction-related field from a Washington state four-year university. Those pursuing an associate's degree must apply for their first or second year of study; those pursuing a four-year degree must be entering their junior or senior year of study in 2015-2016. All applicants must have a 2.5 GPA, intend to continue their career in the construction industry, and be US citizens or documented permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Building Construction Technology
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Well Drilling/Driller