This scholarship is for college seniors enrolled in an ABET or ACCE accredited (or candidate status) construction or civil engineering program, or for students possessing an undergraduate construction or civil engineering degree from such an accredited program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a construction graduate degree program or part-time in one of AGC's recognized master's/doctoral programs for the Fall term of 2015. Applicants must have at least one full academic year remaining at the time of application deadline in the fall of 2014 (i.e., earliest graduation date December 2015). Applicants must be US citizens or documented permanent residents of the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Building Construction Technology
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Well Drilling/Driller