This scholarship is for hospitality management graduate students and other graduate majors who have an undergraduate hospitality management degree or at least four years employment in the industry. If the applicant has an undergraduate degree in hospitality or four years employment in the lodging industry after graduation, then he/she can be enrolled in any graduate program related to his/her career within the industry (i.e., hospitality, business, accounting, human resources, etc.). If the applicant does not have an undergraduate degree in hospitality management or the four years post-graduate lodging work experience, then he/she must be enrolled in a graduate hospitality management program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants may be enrolled full- or part-time, must have a overall 3.0 GPA, and must be US citizens or permanent US residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management