Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for incoming college freshmen who will enroll in a hospitality-related undergraduate program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and spring semesters, pursuing a bachelor's or associate's degree, have a minimum overall 2.0 GPA, and be US citizens or permanent US residents. Preference will be given to any applicants who are graduates of the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute’s Hospitality & Tourism Management Program (HTMP) or Lodging Management Program (LMP), which are high school hospitality programs.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $2,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management