This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students with a genuine demonstrated interest in a career in the iron and steel industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in one of the following: metallurgy, materials science, or chemical, electrical, mechanical, industrial, environmental, or computer engineering. Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be attending an accredited North American college or university. Applicants should apply during their freshman, sophomore, or junior year.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician