This scholarship is for students who are considering a career in engineering related to fire protection. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate a sincere interest in pursuing a career in fire protection, be matriculating towards a bachelor of science or graduate degree in an engineering discipline, and be registered as full-time students at an institution that has an ABET-accredited curricula. Applicants must permanently reside in and have graduated from a secondary school located in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or Vermont, OR currently attend a college or university located in New England.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Engineering, Other
- Engineering-Related Technologies, Other
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering-Related Fields, Other
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
Must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in engineering related to fire protection.