Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who are considering a career in engineering related to fire protection. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate a sincere interest in pursuing a career in fire protection, be matriculating towards a bachelor of science or graduate degree in an engineering discipline, and be registered as full-time students at an institution that has an ABET-accredited curricula. Applicants must permanently reside in and have graduated from a secondary school located in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or Vermont, OR currently attend a college or university located in New England.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $7,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Engineering, Other
- Engineering-Related Technologies, Other
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering-Related Fields, Other
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
Must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in engineering related to fire protection.