Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who will begin undergraduate college study in the fall of 2014. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to pursue a degree in the atmospheric or related oceanic or hydrologic sciences. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents. AMS encourages applications from women, minorities, and disabled students who are traditionally underrepresented in the atmospheric and related oceanic sciences.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical