This scholarship is for minority students who will be entering their freshman year of college in the fall of 2014. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a career in the atmospheric or related oceanic and hydrologic sciences. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander