This scholarship is for students of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are majoring in a STEM field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating high school seniors; have a 2.7 GPA; and plan to enroll in a US-accredited college or university in the fall of 2013. Applicants must be US citizens, nationals, or legal permanent residents of the United States. Citizens of the Freely Associated States may apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Science Technologies/Technicians
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- Asian or Pacific Islander