This scholarship is for rehabilitation nurses who demonstrate involvement in ARN. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must currently be enrolled in a BSN degree program, in good standing, and have successfully completed at least one course. Applicants must demonstrate current practice in rehabilitation nursing and have a minimum of two years' experience in rehabilitation nursing.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Aide
- Rehabilitation Science
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN)