This scholarship is for full-time college undergraduates who are enrolled full-time in an accredited civil engineering program or a related field as determined by ASDO. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in hydraulics, hydrology, or geotechnical disciplines, or in another discipline related to design, construction, and operation of dams. Applicants must have a cumulative 2.5 GPA for the first three years of college and be recommended by their academic advisor. Applicants must be enrolled at the senior level during the 2014-2015 school year and plan to graduate in May/December 2015. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic scholarship, financial need, work experience/activities, and an essay.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management