Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for full-time college undergraduates who are enrolled full-time in an accredited civil engineering program or a related field as determined by ASDO. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in hydraulics, hydrology, or geotechnical disciplines, or in another discipline related to design, construction, and operation of dams. Applicants must have a cumulative 2.5 GPA for the first three years of college and be recommended by their academic advisor. Applicants must be enrolled at the senior level during the 2014-2015 school year and plan to graduate in May/December 2015. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic scholarship, financial need, work experience/activities, and an essay.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management