Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for full-time graduate students who are studying communication sciences and disorders. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be members of a racial or ethnic minority group, pursuing a master's or doctoral degree, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- American Sign Language, Other
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander