This scholarship is for graduate students studying communication sciences and disorders. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a disability and be entering or currently enolled in master's or doctoral degree program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- American Sign Language, Other
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Health Conditions: Is this you?
- Learning/Reading Disability