This scholarship is for full-time master's or doctoral students who are studying communication sciences and disorders. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- American Sign Language, Other
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant