Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate seniors who have active national NSSLHA membership. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must begin graduate study in communication sciences and disorders in the fall of 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- American Sign Language, Other
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)