This scholarship is for individuals ages 16 to 25 who are pursuing a Private Pilot license or equivalent. To apply for this scholarship, a personal recommendation from a current AYA member is required. The scholarship is awarded based on applicants' demonstration of strong interest in general aviation, proof of being self-starters, willingness to earn his/her way, academic skills as demonstrated by scholastic record of at least a C+ (2.5 GPA), and participation and demonstration of contributions to their communities. This scholarship is open to students from all countries.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Recommendation from an AYA member is required.