This scholarship is for students pursuing a communications, marketing, public relations, or related degree at an accredited university or college in Ohio or Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering as full-time college juniors, seniors, or graduate students during the 2013-2014 academic year. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or above and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
Must attend a college/university in Ohio or Michigan.